Friday, December 09, 2005
Ha! My blog, most recently updated two weeks ago, is most definitely not "popular", but thank you Roy. I don't think I've ever been personally meme'd before. This past week has been all about final exams, so my time for playing within the blogosphere has been limited. Thanks for giving me something to write about after my brain has been turned to mush. :)
Five random facts about me:
1. I can fill two glasses with exactly the same amount of liquid. Every time. Without trying.
2. I have double-jointed thumbs that I can naturally bend at the joint 90o backwards, and I have no problem making little kids laugh by pretending to break my thumbs.
3. Whenever I get one hand wet, I can't dry it off without getting the other hand at least a little bit wet as well. The feeling of touching any kind of drying device (ie: towel, paper towel, etc) with one dry hand and one wet hand just completely irks me.
4. I can listen to nails on a chalkboard or forks on a china plate all day long, but the sound of a broom sweeping a carpet drives me UP A WALL.
5. My favorite food is generally sushi, but I have to mentally hold back my feelings of revulsion in order to eat it.
posted by hilary at 7:59 AM |
Links to this post: